domingo, 30 de outubro de 2011

Damon's Favorite Meatloaf








Damon’s Favorite Meatloaf
by Chef Damon Wise
serves 6
1 ¾ lbs ground beef
¾ lbs ground pork
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup dark soffrito [Note: cook red onions, carrots and celery in lots of olive oil on low heat until it's all a deep, golden brown: 45 minutes to 1 hour. Whatever you don't use, you can keep in olive oil and use in soups, dressings, sandwiches, etc.]
½ cup toasted bread crumbs, soaked in milk
1 ½ shiitake mushrooms, sautéed
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
2 t soy sauce or tamari
2 T dry mustard
2 t fresh oregano, chopped
2 large eggs
GLAZE
2 cup ketchup
¼ cup soy sauce
2 T Dijon mustard
2 T honey
2 T smoked paprika
1 tsp cayenne
350° for 45 minutes ( 160° internally )

1 comentário:

Receitas ao Desafio disse...

I loved this meatloaf. It is something I do very often since my children love it. I guess that's because it is easy to eat. But I have never done it with mushrooms and honey. This is something I will try soon.Thanks for sharing.
Kisses.
Patrícia
P.S I enjoyed writing this comment in English.

gif

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mensagens populares

Seguidores



Receitas de Comida Cubana

Galette des Rois

28 de Fevereiro


GPOYW- It’s my Birthday… damn it.